4 Weeks of Unforgettable Fun for Students in Grades 3-7
Children will explore topics varying from coding, design, robotics, and basic circuitry
Through the initial lessons, students will gain skills that will allow them to design, build and program a custom robot that can solve the culminating challenge.
Our afterschool programs will start running September 2018.
Four 90 min classes | $99/student
What does Your School Get?
- Equipment (valued at over $5000). Each lesson, the instructors will bring robots and other materials
- Four, 1.5-hour lessons at a time of the week you like
- Professional, dynamic instructors
- Take-Home materials for students (i.e. 3-D printed designs)
- Followup STEAM curriculum materials & lesson plans for teachers
Students will Be Amazed When They
- Come up with code used by multi-million dollar companies (like iRobot’s Roomba vacuum)
- Control robots with their voice, lights, and limbs
- Learn coding fundamentals through a fun, easy-to-use, graphic coding format
- Learn how to teach robots to complete useful tasks
- Are inspired by successful student-mentors
- Develop Global Competencies
- Enjoy nutritious snacks every session (included)!